Arcadis is the global leader in sustainable design, engineering and consulting solutions for natural and built assets. We are more than 36,000 people, in more than 70 countries, dedicated to improving the quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. Through the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world's most complex challenges and create greater impact. Role Description: As a structural engineer, you are responsible for both the technical approach and the management of stability projects:
- You define concepts, carry out more complex calculations yourself, lead colleagues in developing a file and check the results.
- In consultation with the project team (designers and engineers), you define the lines of the project approach and you monitor the design process through consultations, contacts with clients, etc.
- You are the external and internal point of contact for your projects, which are located in the buildings market segment.
- You consult with clients, architects and other parties during the project.
- As part of a larger team of stability engineers and designers, you actively work with the team leader on the framework within which projects are carried out.
Qualifications and experience:
- As a lead engineer within the stability team, you hold a civil engineer/architect or industrial construction engineer degree.
- You have a first professional experience in stability studies (concrete, steel, wood, geotechnics is a plus)
- You have a solid theoretical base, but you are also comfortable with the practical realization of buildings.
- You have a good understanding of design processes and project management, enabling you to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities.
- You work precisely and in detail.
- You can work independently and in a team with staff from other departments (architecture, electricity, heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
and both our plurality and our singularity!
We can only achieve our goals if everyone has the opportunity to give their best. We believe that everyone's contribution is important. That's why we're pioneering a skills-based approach, where you can leverage your unique experience and expertise to chart your career and maximize the impact we can make together. You will do meaningful work and, whatever your role, you will help find sustainable solutions for a more prosperous planet. Leave your mark, on your career, your colleagues, your clients, your life and the world around you. Together we can create a lasting legacy. Join Arcadis. Create a Legacy.Our commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and belonging: We want you to be able to bring your best to work every day, which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our employees. At Arcadis, we are convinced that by working together, diverse people from different backgrounds make it possible to jointly develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our organization to continue, every day, to improve the quality of life. Well-being at work is the key to the development of each of our employees. We act on six dimensions of equality, diversity and inclusion: age, disability, beliefs, gender, LGBT+ and ethnicity. Our wealth and our strength and at the same time our plurality and our singularity! #LI-MC3#LI-Hybrid