1. Perform packages assigned independently with minimum guidance from the seniors in the discipline related to Civil/Structural and in particular Retrofitting works.2. Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgement but refers to manager for more complex matters.3. Study and implement detailed structural designs provided for all phases of project(s).4. Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the disciplines.5. Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them.6. Responsible for compliance with Hill QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
7. Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
8. Perform basic analytical tasks involved in design analysis.
9. Working in tight schedules and in tough conditions.
10. Inspection of works relative to their portion of the project.
11. Coordination with the Contractor’s Q/C personnel.
12. Assist in expediting of NOCs if they appear to be stalled or in delay.13. Expedition of approvals from the Inspection Teams if it appears to be stalled or delaying the project.
14. Maintain registers of all submittals and testing, both on site and off site.
15. Maintain full site records, including daily site diaries in an approved format, and formal monthly progress photography.
16. Provide reports on the progress of the works.
17. Prepare reports related to administration and control related to the quality of the performed works.
Only for Pakistani candidates available in Pakistan. BS degree in Civil/Structural EngineeringPEC membershipAt least 8+ years of experience in Building Projects.