Create an account to let us notify you of jobs like this one
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed plans and construction documents for the assigned task.
- Perform engineering calculations pertaining to and in support of the detailed plans and construction documents developed.
- Develop contract specifications and preparations of contract bid documents.
- Coordinate various disciplines of design and payment items within the construction documents.
- Supervise the preparation of construction cost estimates (Engineer’s Estimate).
- Lead a team of structural engineers and drafters, as well as coordinate with other project disciplines.
- Attend internal project meetings and contribute information as requested by the PM, or PE.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering; MS preferred; PE required
- Seven to ten years of experience,
- Conceptual, preliminary, and final design and plan production, as well as a familiarity with DOT details and production
- Experience in preparation of plans and other contract documents
- Experience with computer drafting and structural analysis models
- Good writing and communication skills required
We offer a professional work environment, a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k).EOE M/F/DISABILITY/VETS