Additional position responsibilities will include:
- Management of land/site development projects, including technical design, quality control, and project management.
- Sound technical design background
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. design codes and standards
- Related local experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (MS a plus)
- PE in Arkansa or ability to be registered in Arkansa
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience managing civil/site development projects
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, WPM technology and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 800+ professionals work across 24 U.S. offices and 7 international locations.Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
If you don't see a role open you're interested in, Connect with us here to send us your resume.