What You Will Do:
As Gannett Fleming continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an Entry-Level Structural Engineer or Designer to support our Dams and Hydraulics Team in Denver, CO. Gannett Fleming is recognized as a national leader in dams and water resources engineering, providing a comprehensive range of engineering services for dams, flood control, water supply, and transportation projects – from planning, engineering, and design through construction management and decommissioning. We rely on our hydraulic structures engineers to deliver quality results that will actively engage our clients and advance our company forward. In this role, you will need to be a driven, motivated engineer with a passion to develop as a professional, and a desire to help support our team. You must be able to write effectively and work in a team-oriented environment. Responsibilities:
- Support analysis work for concrete dams and appurtenant structures using computer software and hand calculations.
- Understand the technical requirements and design criteria for design projects.
- Participate in technical meetings and discussions.
- Assist field reviews of project sites to assess existing conditions.
- Help prepare technical reports and present findings to clients.
Education | Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification preferred.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience with finite element analysis software preferred.
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world. We offer a comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, our tax-deferred 401 (K) savings plan, and the opportunity to incentive compensation for eligible positions. We are committed to your personal growth and professional development, so we offer tuition reimbursement, access to internal and external training programs and support active participation in professional organizations. Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans’ status or other characteristics protected by law. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted. Location: Denver, COCore Business Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Employment Status: Full-Time Internal Requisition ID: 2023-10322Salary Range: $60,000 - $85,000; Salary dependent upon experience and geographic location#LI-HYBRID#LI-KV1#LI-DNP#LI-DNI