About UsKnight Piésold is a specialised international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower, Water Resources, and Roads & Construction Services. We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have with our clients and delivery of exceptional services on a global scale.Why join the Graduate ProgramThere are many reasons to be part of the Knight Piésold Graduate Program including:
- You’ll be joining a reputable, well established global consulting firm with over 100 years of industry experience.
- We are known experts in our field and are highly sought after by our clients. You will learn from some of the industry’s top Engineers and leaders.
- Our projects are long term and offer stability for those wanting to establish a sustainable and rewarding career.
- You will be exposed to a variety of challenging and hands-on projects right from the start, to help you gain the experience necessary to grow your career.
Please note this role is based in our Brisbane Office therefore relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate.Who is our Program designed for?If you have recently completed your Engineering or related Science degree and are interested in further developing hands-on experience in any of the following areas, this may be the program for you:
- Environmental and Geotechnical work
- Project Management
- Water Resources (Dams, Hydrogeology, Wastewater treatment)
- Mining (Tailings Management, water management, waste, research and design, etc.)
The formal, structured part of the program will run for 12 months and will provide participants with full time, paid employment working within a well-established consultancy setting. Please be advised participants may be required to travel to mining sites as part of the program including to remote locations.Application ProcessIf you wish to be considered, please submit electronic copies of your current resume and/or academic transcripts to [email protected]. If your application is successful through our shortlisting process, we will provide you with further instructions on how to progress your application as well as further information about our program.Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.Benefits OfferedKnight Piésold offer excellent remuneration packages and a competitive range of benefits including:
- performance bonus incentive programs;
- subsidised gym memberships / fitness classes;
- training and development opportunities;
- referral bonuses;
- early access to long service leave.