- Perform engineering calculations and cost estimates.
- Prepare drawings, layouts, and other engineering drafting.
- Assist in developing plans and reports.
- Assist in collecting data and research utility records.
- Help in design, production, and miscellaneous organizational work.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- EIT required
- 0-3 years of industry experience
- Good working knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, WPM technology and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 800+ professionals work across 24 U.S. offices and 7 international locations.Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
If you don't see a role open you're interested in, Connect with us here to send us your resume.