Join our team! Our mission is BUILDING COMMUNITIES. IMPROVING LIVES. For over 100 years, HR Green has done exactly that, serving as a trusted partner to our Colleagues, our clients, and our communities. Each day, we work to find solutions that inspire our employees and fit our clients' needs to build trust to exceed our clients' expectations. We’re proud to be ranked No. 168 on Engineering News Record’s Top 500 Design Firms list in 2023.
SummaryThis is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work with a dynamic team on complex structural transportation projects related to bridges, retaining walls, box culverts and non-building structures. You will be working side-by-side with a team of knowledgeable engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters collaboration and career development. If you are looking to work with a company that will provide mentorship, technical guidance, and comradery. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team as well as independently in learning, evaluating, and applying engineering principles, standards, and criteria.
- Assist in the performing analysis, design, and technical reports for structural projects including bridges, retaining walls, and pedestrian structures.
- Assist in the development of engineering plans of new bridges, bridge rehabilitation design, detailed design of new bridge structures, and bridge inspections.
- Conducts field visits as necessary for various projects
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project team members including but not limited to CAD designers and other engineers.
Education and Experience
- A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year or graduate engineering university in relevant discipline. Master’s degree with Structural focus is preferred.
- PE license preferred.
- A candidate with two to eight years of relevant engineering experience.
- A candidate with proficient knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- A candidate with knowledge and familiarity in bridge design software such as (LEAP Enterprise (Conspan & RC Pier), STAAD, MDX, MIDAS) knowledge and familiarity with MicroStation a plus
Benefits Not only does HR Green provide you with a place to grow, thrive, and enjoy your work, but we are also dedicated to delivering a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits package. Visit our website for detailed total rewards information. https://www.hrgreen.com/careers/benefits/ HR Green is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.