Do you like working on dynamic projects all over the world? Are you interested in applying your skills, talents, and education to work at a company that has a strong history and is well known in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that will inspire you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? If you said yes to these questions, then read on to learn more about Knight Piésold and the opportunities we have open.Why Join Knight Piésold?
- You will be joining a reputable, well established global consulting firm with 100 years of industry experience that specializes in Mining, Environmental, Hydropower and Water Resources.
- We believe in the One Team approach, with everyone working together toward achieving a shared goal. Our engineers develop their skills through working on diverse projects, our knowledge-sharing culture, career mentoring program and collaborating with top professionals in the industry.
- We offer unique opportunities to travel and take you on a career enhancing experience and adventure.
The Role:The Civil Engineer, under guidance from a senior engineer, directs and reviews the integration of technical activities and products related to design and engineering work in the office and on site. Work activities may include preparing detailed proposals and schedules, planning and participating in site investigations, completing geotechnical and/or civil engineering analysis and design, preparing technical specifications and bid packages, overseeing construction projects, coordinating technical work within several disciplines and groups, and writing technical reports. Current active projects that the successful candidate could be involved with include water retaining dams, tailings dams, pipelines, mine infrastructure and hydropower facilities.An Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- 4 to 10 years of work experience related to mining, hydropower and/or infrastructure project development with a strong background in geotechnical analysis
- Proven experience and ability for project/client management
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated capability to work cooperatively within multidisciplinary teams
Please note that Knight Piésold and Co. is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.Compensation:In accordance with Colorado state law, the following Annual compensation range is applicable for the job and Colorado location associated with this requisition: $64,000 – 81,000/year. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including: experience, education, and skill level.Benefits:Because our employees are our most important asset, we created a benefit program to support you and your family now and into the future. Our benefits include: 401(k) / Roth 401(k) / Employer matching, Health insurance – including Prescription drugs, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending account (health and dependent care reimbursement), Health Savings account (HSA), Short and long-term disability, Life insurance, Wellness and employee assistance programs, Flexible work schedule, Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday), Professional development assistance, Employee referral bonus, Transit benefit program, as well as a Discretionary annual bonus program.Work Environment: Work will be in both an office and field environment with domestic and international travel to various outdoor sites determined by project needs. ---Knight Piésold provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.EEO PolicyApplicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. If you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] or please call us at 1-303-629-8788 between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm MST, Monday-Friday.