We are currently looking for an Engineer in either our Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston or Austin office. This individual will be responsible for:
- Performing structural computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel or other miscellaneous structures
- Creating analysis models and interpreting results for 2D and 3D structural frames
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits and shop drawing review
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes
- Assisting with design drawings, quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables while working with the structures team
- Preparing technical studies and reports
In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Structural Engineers and/or Project Managers. A willingness to work in a team environment, following the standards we have in place is a must. A “can-do”, client-focused attitude is crucial.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 6 - 11 years of experience
- P.E. in Texas Required
- Experience with Revit, Rhino or Grasshopper is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Martinez Moore Engineers, LLC is a Texas-based multi-discipline engineering firm with offices in Austin, Houston, and Dallas, and is certified by the State of Texas as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB). We are an affiliate firm of Martinez Engineering, LLC and Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc. Through our partnership with Walter P Moore, we bring together an unparalleled team of experienced engineers in structural and civil engineering. We engineer cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking solutions, which help support and shape our communities.