|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Job Role||Office Administration - Accounting/Finance|
|Years of Experience||2|
By joining Bentley Institute, you will be part of a “start-up like environment” working towards phenomenal growth of academic relations and infrastructure industry users.
The Bentley Institute team is tasked with a variety of initiatives, including promoting programs such as Academic Programs for students and educators, Learning Programs for users, Applied Research Programs, Bentley Institute Press, BIM Advancement Academies, and the Bentley Developer Network. Bentley Institute focuses on successfully engaging students, schools, and professionals around the world with the benefits of these programs, paired with Bentley’s software solutions, to build a powerful and long-lasting experience.
- Achieve Goals to expand academic contracts and sales quota for assigned territories.
- Develop and grow business relationships in existing and new Universities, Institutes, Polytechnics, etc.
- Maintain Subscriptions to have exponential growth with academic outreach.
- Manage channel partners and resellers.
- Execute calling campaigns and lead generation in sync with Global Program Management and Regional Marketing teams.
- Adoption of Bentley technology by both “landing” and “expanding” with academia and Industry.
- Coordinate with Sales teams to engage with Bentley users, prioritizing their software adoption and learning skills with Bentley technology.
- Work closely with the BIM Academy team to explore User collaborations for establishment of BIM Advancement Academies with Users and Universities.
- Coordinate Bentley Developer Network (BDN) sales with support from BDN Program Management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2-3 years of experience related to the software sales industry.
- Degree in Engineering (Mech/ Civil/ Planning preferred) or equivalent experience. Management (MBA) Degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent English written and oral communication with strong presentation skills is required.
- Computer savvy with the appropriate MS Office software applications. SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) experience is plus.
- Ability to operate independently in your assigned territory.
- Acquaintance with Bentley software will be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks.
- An understanding of Infrastructure projects in Mechanical/ Civil/ Geo-informatics Engineering is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.