|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
The candidate is expected to work extensively with the Technical Support Team and assist them in testing and documentation. He / She is expected to work on a lot of validation problems with the Indian codes and creation of training / demonstration documents
- The Graduate Trainees will be responsible for assisting the Support technical Analysts with Bentley Communities documentation (Suppport Wikis / Technotes / Validation etc), Random unformalized testing, Customized Training Document creation etc.
- The applicant should be a graduate / post graduate in Civil / Structural Engineering. with a good understanding of the principles of structural analysis and design.
- He needs to have a sound knowledge on the Indian Seismic, Wind, Concrete and Steel Design Code.
- Knowledge of STAAD.Pro is essential.
- Knowledge of any other software from the Bentley Structural Suite would be an added advantage.
- The Applicant is expected to have strong communication skills, especially writting skills and have a strong understanding of various aspects structural engineering.
- Knowledge on Offshore Structures will be an added advantage.