|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career within a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction? We have the ideal opportunity for a self-starter, who will develop and execute strategic plans for generating and driving new business. The successful candidate will target sales of our geospatial mapping products in Europe.
If this sounds like you, then Bentley is looking to reward this ‘challenger’. As a Bentley sales Colleague, you will be selling our very renowned Solutions for Surveying, Mapping, Reality Modeling and 3D Cities in the municipal, infrastructure and AEC sectors.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Develop relationships at various levels within a given account through use of direct sales techniques or use of a third party channel organization.
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, architects, constructors, manufacturers and owners.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs in assisting and closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Utilize Bentley’s CRM as a daily sales tool and reporting system to manage contacts, leads, all sales opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences in the geospatial and related industries.
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Bachelor’s engineering degree preferred.
- Relevant work experience in a sales environment required (sales experience in GIS, Photogrammetry, surveying, engineering design, analysis, ICT or information management solutions preferred).
- Fluency in English, and an additional European language preferred.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Excellent people and communications skills.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through short or long sales cycles.
- The ability to work independently in order to effectively structure a day to allow for key sales activities, including prospecting.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- The opportunity to enhance your professional sales career.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
- City Centre location with excellent public transport links.
- Social and team building events.