|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Career Level||no degree required|
|Years of Experience||2|
The Enterprise License Subscriptions organisation is a key component to Bentley's overall sales strategy. Our mission is to deliver exceptional financial results, measured in high subscription reset rates, by providing outstanding sales and service activities to our Bentley resellers and user base. We accomplish this task through flawless execution, operational innovation, and by enabling a culture of success where people develop and flourish.
Bring your successful track record in recurring revenue generation and contract administration experience to Bentley in this key contributor role as an Enterprise Subscription Analyst for the Greater China market within our Asia Subscriptions Team, based in Beijing, China.
- Responsible for the maintenance, renewal and growth of our Enterprise Subscription program user base in China.
- Coordinate activities between our Enterprise users, Sales, Legal, and Product teams.
- Position the SELECT and Enterprise License Subscription (ELS) program’s features and benefits for the user.
- Build customized reports to exemplify and analyze usage data trends with proficient skills in Microsoft Excel or SQL database systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date forecast system of revenue generating opportunities and identify obstacles to growth to Management.
- Negotiate contract timelines and accountability metrics via telephone with Bentley users across Greater China, maintaining a professional communication style at all times.
- Assist with order fulfilment and software licensing for our users.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to our existing account base.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Preferred experience in SAP/CRM and understanding of Contract processes.
- 2 years+ experience in Customer Operations / Sales management / Software Licensing in the IT Industry.
- A results-focused professional, self-motivated and with clear goals, who can use these individual traits to adopt a team approach to best-in-class user service.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through long renewal cycles.
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work independently are a must.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and adapt to changes quickly.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and strong level of written and spoken English.