|Job Role||Civil - Project Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
We are seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor to oversee the delivery of Civil works to support the construction activities to meet the required standards and specifications, and to support the civil and earthworks scope on site.
· Supervision of contractors, preparation of documentation and verification of works on site
· Plan specific project activities for the Civil discipline
· Ensures that subordinates are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency
· Provide regular feedback to the Construction Manager on progress, achievements, safety and quality related issues
· Review construction drawings for adequacy, completeness and interfaces
· Ensuring safety and health compliance
· Ensuring sub-contractors are running to the schedule, within budget and on time
· Ensuring sub-contractors quality compliance
· Liaise closely with the client and other key stakeholders on site
· Commissioning duties for the Civil discipline
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience as a supervisor for Civil works in a construction site.
- Must be familiar with the construction and material specifications.
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings and details.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Strong analytical, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous, organized multi-tasker, able to work independently and a pro-active team player.