|Job Location||United States|
|Job Role||Construction - Engineer|
|Residence Location||United States|
Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second consecutive year, we provide planning, design, build, and maintenance of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities and infrastructure. With over 5,000 employees across North America, we service exploration, production, storage, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas to end users, both offshore and onshore. We bring together many different aspects including Pipeline and Facilities groups, onshore and offshore offices, and engineering services to help meet the demands of our clients.
Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes. Performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
- Under direct supervision, performs basic engineering activities
- Prepare engineering requisition packages for inquiry and purchase
- Prepare technical bid evaluation packages
- Review supplier data to assure specifications and project requirements are met
- Keen safety awareness
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility
- Recognized Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or University required
- 0 to 2 years' of relevant experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Registered EIT preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.