|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Career Level||no degree required|
Bentley’s OnBoarding Program is specifically designed for still studying or recently graduated Software Developers. The program introduces our new hires to Bentley Systems and our portfolio of products and technologies. This 2-year rotational program features 4 distinct technology rotations where the new colleague gets an opportunity to work with different platforms and teams. Upon completion, the colleague advances to the team that is the best fit for them.
Our OnBoarding program is complimented by our world class intern program that provides real-world job experience for students studying Computer Science. Students are placed into our development teams where they are mentored and given a chance to learn more about programming in a large scale software company.
- Facilitating hiring and onboarding process – scheduling interviews, communicating with other teams.
- Help organizing meetings, events and career fairs.
- Coordinating communication and reporting for teams involved in college hiring and internships programs.
- Compiling and keeping up to date statistics and status data for college hiring and internships programs for executive reports.
- Acting as a contact point for any issues for college hiring and internships programs participants in Vilnius and Kaunas offices.
- Performing ad-hoc projects and any other duties that may reasonably fall within the limits of this role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Ability to do research, organize information, report findings, and make sound decisions.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.