|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Office Administration - Marketing|
|Career Level||no degree required|
|Residence Location||United States|
Bentley Systems is looking for a Web Specialist in our Marketing department located in our Exton, PA Headquarters. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for designing web pages and maintaining the content for the Bentley.com website ensuring the site is functioning properly. You will have the opportunity to work with our global internal marketing team, including product marketing teams, marketing engagement team, localization team, SEO team members, creative/digital services, writing teams, and other departments throughout the company. You should be motivated to stay up to date on the latest web design strategies, technologies and services and ensure that the site utilizes the latest technology.
Job ID: 23521
• Collaborates with Product Marketing Teams and other stakeholder groups to execute/launch/maintain all site pages in all languages on Bentley.com.
• Maintain assets, such as images, files and videos in current Asset Management System(s).
• Ensure all site pages meet campaign needs while also adhering to guideline standards and being user-friendly.
• Creating and designing web campaign pages.
• Ensure seamless localization of website content in conjunction with localization team.
• Create and maintain redirects.
• Deliver Web CMS training for requestors / new Bentley colleagues.
• Update product download links (including iWare) based on announcements of Software group.
• Update global and local offices on Bentley web based on info from Global Real Estate and Facilities Manager.
• Review workboxes on a regular base.
• Monitor Contact us/Webmaster emails (support feedback requests from site visitors).
• Help with content and functionality tests for any upcoming changes through all testing environments incl. SIT2, Dev and QA.
• Continually test different browsers and ensure people with different computers/devices can access a website easily and reliably.
• Monitor, work on and complete Web requests.
What You Bring To The Team:
• Strong web design skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Creative and analytical thinker.
• Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
• Highly motivated and organize.
• Experience in social media, search engine optimization skills /SEM, content marketing, content performance.
• Experience in modern content format creation and presentation (social, visual, etc.)
• Understanding of key performance factors (KPIs).
• Experience with various content technologies including:
o Content management systems (Sitecore) and Video cloud Brightcove
o Sitecore CMS 8.1 and above experience preferred. Sitecore MVP a plus.
o Computer skills must include practical experience with Microsoft Office Suite and database software skills; SAP skills a plus.
o Metadata and taxonomy management tools.
o Migration tools, analytics tools, translation tools and video streaming software.
• Technical skills:
o Design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.