|Job Location||United Kingdom|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Office Administration - Marketing|
|Residence Location||United Kingdom|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from lead generation to brand awareness and product promotion.
You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Supporting in the execution of the regional marketing plan, including but not limited to:
- Ability to execute (including attending) both third party events and Bentley run events with full budget management.
- Ensure leads from Bentley and third party events are processed in CRM.
- Recommending local marketing tactics and offers with focus on generating high quality leads, pipeline, revenue and ROI from marketing spend, as well as improving brand recognition of the Bentley brand and specific products where relevant
- Webinar moderator.
- Running Bentley eSeminars end - to - end incorporating pre promotion of these events.
- Scheduling and executing specific local social media content and repurpose corporate social media content.
- Communicating in a timely manner to Sales and Marketing stakeholders on the schedule, execution and performance of the Programs against agreed targets and performance metrics.
- Analyzing Database for proper segmentation.
- Analyzing Web performance.
- Mentoring Interns when required.
- Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager and covering South Africa/Sub Sahara region.
- Suppot Corporate initiatives, by attending or coordinating locals requirements
- Marketing Administration using the appropriate systems (SAP, Exact Target, Adobe Connect, SharePoint).
- Work closely with local sales teams and the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Communicate to Sales and Marketing stakeholders on the schedule, execution and performance of the Regional Marketing activities using reports with relevant metrics and analytics.
- Comply with corporate procedures, including approval of contracts terms and conditions and budget reporting processes, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
- Knowledge of Social Media Channels, Event Management, Client Relationships, Research, Analysis and HTML/Email.
- Creative, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.