|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Career Level||no degree required|
Our Commercial Accounts Team is seeking a self-motivated individual to join us as a Business Development Representative who will identify, maximize, and close opportunities in their assigned Territory – France. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, quota-driven, sales environment.
- Cover approximately 500+ accounts assigned in a geography.
- Establish and develop business relationships in existing and new accounts.
- Prospecting existing customers daily.
- Developing relationships at various levels within accounts through the use of direct sales, building a continuous and predictable pipeline documented in CRM.
- Prospect software solutions and services to companies that design, build, and operate infrastructure in the Territory.
- Respond to leads/prospects researching company solutions via corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Providing webinars to prospects for selected products and offers.
- Utilize company CRM and Reporting systems to manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and forecast.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Strong French and English language skills required.
- Experience in sales, account management or telesales preferable.
- A driven mentality and desire to over achieve on your target.
- A willingness to learn and open to feedback.
- Exposure to multi-national software companies and software subscription sales models an advantage.
- A confident friendly manner and a positive attitude.
- A conscientious, disciplined, organized, credible, and adaptable professional.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. SAP experience a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- An environment of continuous learning
- A fun, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
- City Centre location with excellent public transport links.
- Social and team building events.