|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Information Technology - Software Engineer/Developer|
|Years of Experience||6|
You will be part of a global organization (Bentley Institute) with a very aggressive “start-up like environment” working toward phenomenal growth of user relations.
As Sr. Software Engineer, Bentley Institute, you will be part of the Technology Enablement group of Bentley Institute. It covers Bentley Developer Network (BDN), Bentley Institute Mobile app, Bentley Institute Legacy Technology Migration, Bentley Institute SharePoint Portals (internal and external) and others technological innovations that will enable Bentley Institute connecting with millions of students, educators, researchers, and users.
- You will be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs). It requires you to have hands on experience in cloud technology as you will be contributing in development (programming).
- Contribute in development (from cloud technology perspective) of various projects e.g. 1) new Bentley Institute Mobile app which connects with cloud, 2) BDN customization & development, 3) Bentley Institute Legacy Technology Migration, 4) Bentley Institute SharePoint Portals and others technological innovations
- Leading the entire life cycle: Requirements, Design, Development, Build, Test, Deployment, Distribution and Support
- You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Coordinating with Platform developer/architects for development
- Refining and maintaining the app, extracting the app data (user inputs) and analyzing them.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Demonstrating the mobile app utilities to various stakeholders
- Should have experience in cloud migration under different cloud infrastructure and data center.
- Should have experience on how communication protocol will be established which may under different cloud platform, Ex: Public and private AWS, Azure & any other cloud system.
- Should be able to create a network topology by studying existing applications and their interactions with other applications and should be in a position to suggest best migration strategy.
- Should have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- 6 - 10 years of experience in Software development, with a minimum 5 years of experience in cloud technology
- C.S. / IT Engineering / MCA degree
- Substantial networking abilities and activities
- Excellent written and oral communication, and strong presentation skills, are required.
- Ability to achieve success with minimal guidance, based upon objectives
- Experience of leading team
- Experience in developing mobile application end to end.
- Experience in Web and database programming and design
- Open mindset and good communication skills (English (Business fluent),
- Willingness to learn and adapt fast to new technologies.
- Ability to work in cross functional project organization