|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Information Technology - Software Engineer/Developer|
|Years of Experience||5|
- Performing complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities which may require some research.
- Performing design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Preparing technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducting unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Performing moderately bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Researching problems discovered by QA or product support and developing solutions to the problems.
- May assist in performing on-site client work on complex applications.
- Researching and understanding the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Researching new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
- Knowledge of finite element analysis, and/or structural mechanics
- Knowledge of FORTRAN, C, and C++ programming
- Good verbal communication and written skills are required
- Independently research literature, study and implement advanced analytical features
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of structural software development
- A Master in the field of structural (civil or mechanical) engineering and extensive experience writing nonlinear finite element analysis program. A Ph.D. in the same fields is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ANSYS, STAAD, SAP2000, CSI Bridge is desirable
- Fluent in English and excellent writing skills