|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
* Through the use of direct sales techniques including Large Account Management Planning and Strategic Selling meets with assigned end-users, develops the relationships at various levels within a given account, sets up product demonstrations, and closes sales to meet the revenue goals.
* acting as liaison for all communications to and from the specified accounts & determining the sales strategy and follow-up as well as negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
* Participates in sales events such as: trade shows, territory product demonstration seminars, customer specific technical demonstrations, etc.
* Establishes sales implementation plans for assigned customer base.
* Prepares sales reports in SAP on various aspects of his/her sales activities in the territory assigned to include such things as: forecasts, comparative sales data, etc.
* Maintains a high knowledge level of the company's products and services, as well as knowledge on the particular Industry workflows, business drivers, macro-economics and major players.
* Willing to develop career on Engineering software selling
* Bachelor or Graduate level education, major in Engineering.
* Good knowledge of Engineering industries and having a successful track record of selling software or services.
* Proven sales experience in software selling into major engineering accounts
* knowledge on the workflows of infrastructure design, constructions and operations.
* Willing to travel