|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||5|
Join a team of content engineers and instructors dedicated to helping Bentley users learn and become more efficient with Bentley Plant Design, Modeling, and Engineering software. Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd. seeks to assist users in mastering tools for advancing the world’s infrastructure.
The position requires a candidate who is capable of working independently and with a team while adhering to established standards. The successful candidate will work with Bentley users, product advancement specialists, and product management to understand user requirements and develop effective training material that assists users in maximizing their productivity.
- Create videos, hands-on workshops, assessments, and other content designed to instruct users on maximizing productivity with Bentley OpenPlant software.
- Develop knowledge maps and best practices based on prevailing learning methodologies and techniques.
- Work independently and with other colleagues to learn and understand new features in Bentley OpenPlant software in order to effectively teach the information to users.
- Create material that is presented at Bentley Learning conferences and other events.
- 5+ Years’ experience in the Plant domain, including design and drafting.
- Experience with delivering training, either live or virtually utilizing an established curriculum.
- Self-starter with strong logic, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Technical writing experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering/Technology or equivalent design related qualification is desired.
This full-time position will be based out the Bentley Systems Pvt Ltd. office located in Pune, India.