|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Civil - Project Management|
|Career Level||no degree required|
|Years of Experience||10|
Our Project Delivery team is looking for a ProjectWise Consultant with a combination of strong communication, negotiation, technical and writing skills, who can demonstrate initiative and focus on the outcomes our users are looking to achieve with our solutions. This person must be capable of providing our users the highest level of service in the use of our software.
- Leading the adoption of our ProjectWise Design Integration platform within a major account. This will entail engagement with users for all aspects of their business.
- Performing ProjectWise related activities such as installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the software; and staying current with upgrades, updates and patches.
- Administrative tasks include the maintenance of Data sources, standards and work processes, along with helping develop procedures that allow designers to work as a team.
Define and convey Customer configuration & enhancement needs to meet specific business requirements.
- Delivering ProjectWise User and Administrator training.
- Troubleshooting systems related to ProjectWise Infrastructure such as Windows servers, fileservers, database servers, web servers and networks.
- Handle pressure situations, especially when dealing with complex client requirements.
- Work on major projects with little to no supervision required, while coordinating and directing other consultants when necessary.
- Understand the business risk is important to the point of developing sophisticated project plans and proposals.
- Superior communication skills are necessary to perform the required job functions.
- Preparing and executing presentations to high level customer representatives whilst duly representing Bentley.
- Report project progress, proactively diagnose and resolve project issues.
What You Bring To The Team:
- A comprehensive understanding of electronic document management with strong emphasis on engineering design, together with relevant industry experience of BS1192 or other document/collaboration management standards.
- Relevant experience in managing ProjectWise or similar systems required (10+ years preferred).
- An understanding of relational databases, including administration, operation and maintenance is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Microsoft Active Directory.
- CAD Management and/or CAD/Industry knowledge an advantage.
- A thorough understanding of web technologies especially Microsoft IIS and SharePoint.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Relationship Management: Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.Ability to be a strong team player and communicate effectively among a diverse work team in multiple locations. Confident in dealing with technical experts, sales colleagues, engineers, senior management and working in the Technology field.
- Communication: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listens well.
- Planning, Prioritizing, and Goal Setting: Able to prepare for emerging customer needs; manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and tasks.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.