|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Career Level||no degree required|
The Subscriptions Renewals Organisation is a key component to Bentley's overall sales strategy. Our mission is to deliver exceptional financial results, measured in high subscription retention rates, by providing outstanding sales and service activities to our Bentley resellers and user base. We accomplish this task through flawless execution, operational innovation, and by enabling a culture of success where people develop and flourish.
- Manage designated portfolio of accounts to ensure annual contract renewal quotes are accurate.
- Liaise with Legal and Finance Team on Spanish tender contracts.
- Upload Contract documents to legal SharePoint and collect documents required for tender process.
- Request Bank guarantees and additional finance approvals as required.
- Coordinate approvals for tender contract requirements from Legal, Finance and Operations Advancement.
- Coordinate and Track Tender guidelines, follow ups and deadlines.
- Support Renewal Representatives on contract renewals < $5K, providing renewal quote reminders to users and engaging with users via phone and email correspondance.
- Conversion of users to the SELECT 2014 contract and SELECT Open Access program.
- Investigate and resolve subscription-related queries through Bentley Systems International via telephone, email, or other means.
- Facilitate effective communication between multiple departments to complete subscription-related requests.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to existing account base.
- Update/maintain user and contract information in the Customer Relation Management system.
- Perform other operational or administrative activities as required.
- Studying for Third level Bachelors degree in Business/Law.
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication.
- Able to consult with subscribers on solution building in a user-focused manner to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Willing to do the internship for approx. 6 months
What can we offer you?
- You have the opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse international environment.
- Being able to learn practical skills and be exposed to day to day changing environment and tasks.
- Equal and respectful culture treating all our colleagues as equal.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 30 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and more than $1 billion invested in research, development, and acquisitions