|Job Location||United States|
|Job Role||CAD Designer|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||United States|
The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
This is a great opportunity to join Jacobs Buildings and Infrastructure (B&I) Interiors Studio. You will utilize your commitment to design and superior customer service to provide a platform that will broaden your career. As a Designer-Interiors at Jacobs, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence
- Strong 3D conceptual skills with the ability to communicate design ideas and direction.
- Collaborate on commercial interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, construction documents while conforming to budgets and schedules.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs.
- Promotes firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution and sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a corporate design environment required
- Computer skills to include Revit and AutoCad as well as knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp required
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills preferred
Qualified candidates need to provide work samples or a portfolio as part of their overall application.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.