|Job Location||United States|
|Job Role||Civil - Construction|
|Career Level||no degree required|
|Residence Location||United States|
Our team has an immediate need for an experienced Project Administrative Assistant whom will be responsible for a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks in specific project, business, or technical unit. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist on a number of different projects and may be located in the office or on a construction site.
- Performs a variety of administrative/clerical tasks in functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or for a specific business or technical unit.
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Uses personal computer to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Minimum 5 years general office support is required
- Previous experience employment within an engineering, architectural, or construction company with similar job responsibilities is preferred
- At least 5 years of professional work experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.