|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||2|
Jacobs Engineering Group (http://www.jacobs.com) headquartered in California, USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 30+ countries and 250+ offices spread across, with employee strength of more than 70,000 world-wide. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Belapur, and Mahape, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JEC.
With more than 65 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry's top talent. Jacobs Information Technology supports the enterprise by supplying and supporting highly leveraged technology solutions for the entire spectrum of services and management functions within the company with a global strength of 1000+ talented professionals. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for our customers, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Follow us on:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Graduate engineers with at least 2 - 6 years’ experience into analysis & design of bridges.
· Demonstrate full commitment to Safety and Quality.
· Clear understanding of the basic structural engineering principles and produce detailed structural calculations under the guidance of senior engineers.
· Providing inputs to the drafters and checking the drawings in line with the project quality procedures.
· Capable of communicating clearly with others within the team and with the lead office.
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering in Civil discipline (Masters in structures will be preferred).
· Total 2 to 6 years of experience in analysis and design of bridges ((preferably with exposure to international codes).
· At least 1 year of experience in similar roles as defined above.
· Good exposure to STAAD.Pro.
· Good spoken and written English language skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Mention any professional affiliations/certifications.
· Should be open for short travel and deputation to other offices, where required.