|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||United States|
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Developing relationships at various levels with key accounts through use of direct sales techniques
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, constructors, and owner/operators.
- Negotiating and implementing sales or service contracts.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs to affect closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Adhering to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) as a daily sales tool and reporting system.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Bentley Product Managers, engineers or technical leads.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
A high performing team member will:
- Achieve sales quota
- Achieve company, team and personal goals
- Demonstrate high consistent engagement, curiosity, and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Understand and demonstrate good use of the Bentley Sales methodologies.
- Appreciate the value of a strong proactive feedback culture of a winning team
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks
- Demonstrate sales proficiency and is knowledgeable about assigned Structural Analysis Product Line/Brands
- Effectively prospect with daily creative call campaign execution
- Utilize Social Selling Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in territory direct sales or product sales.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives on sales strategies and coordinating sales activities
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Seeking experience with industry knowledge as related to best practices to drive new market sales with a structural analysis workflow focus.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience with an emphasis in civil/structural engineering preferred.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time