Engineer your positive impact
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
You work as a planner (using, among other things, our planning tool Planisware), within our Transport Infrastructure department, the department within Tractebel that mainly designs/studies projects related to roads, tram connections, airports, tunnels and bridges. In addition to designing roads, designing sewer systems is a second important part, taking into account climate change and sustainable use of (rain)water.
- You are the driving force and you take care of the processing and analysis of data (in Excel, SAP and our planning tool Planisware), determining and maintaining planning parameters and detecting possible disruptions in the process to proactively avoid problems.
- Based on analyses, you identify bottlenecks, take targeted actions in consultation with the Team Managers in the short term and make proposals for improvements in the longer term.
- You participate in infrastructure projects for the design of highways, regional roads, roads in an urban environment, public spaces, tram and metro projects...
- You contribute to the general quality improvement of the projects in the context of sustainability and environmental impact on the environment, not only in design, but also to minimize the impact during the implementation phase
- You have a Master's degree in Industrial or Engineering Sciences, Economics or Logistics, or equivalent experience (experience with infrastructure works is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel applications
- Knowledge of or experience with SAP and planning tool “Planisware” is a plus
- You enjoy working very quickly and with computer applications and complex tables
- You are very analytically inclined
- You are able to work efficiently and accurately
- You are stress-resistant and know how to keep your focus under pressure with a healthy dose of assertiveness and diplomacy
- You also always work cost-consciously
- Ideally you have 2 years of experience
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English (both oral and written)
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.