Engineer your positive impact
Tractebel is a global community of 5,000 imaginative experts designing a carbon-neutral future. Through our revolutionary solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.Working environmentWithin the Nuclear Department, you will be attached to our headquarters in Genneviliers.ContextYou will work on sizing or re-evaluation projects for which Tractebel, as project manager, carries out design and execution studies on behalf of our clients and the companies in charge of the work. The studies carried out are varied, in terms of technical complexity, structures, context, and scope.MissionsYou are knowledgeable in Civil Engineering design, structural calculations, execution studies and recommend suitable technical solutions. You take into account the regulations in force for new structures (Eurocodes, RCC-CW nuclear design rules, CEA INB Guide, etc.) and the design rules for the rehabilitation of existing structures (BAEL, CM66, etc.).As a Civil Engineer, you are responsible for the following missions:
- Soil/structure interaction studies, studies of structures under seismic loading or other exceptional loading, possible non-linear calculations,
- Establishment of formwork/reinforcement plans
- Metal frame studies
- Anchoring studies in concrete
- Studies of elements of 2nd work
- VRD studies
- Preparation of consultations, then monitoring of work
- Coming from Bac+5 training in civil engineering specializing in structural calculations, concrete
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a design office as a design and calculation engineer (reinforced concrete civil engineering structures and metal frames).
- You know the rules of the art relating to civil engineering as well as the specific constraints linked to the nuclear sector.
- You have good experience in dynamic calculations: seismic analyses, explicit calculations (rapid dynamics, explosion, shock), Soil Structure Interaction..
You are familiar with finite element calculation software (ANSYS, LS-Dyna or ROBOT/GRAITEC).With very good interpersonal skills, you are recognized for your rigor, your organization, your proactivity and your autonomy. Curiosity, critical analysis and a taste for development will be qualities that will set you apart and allow you to fully flourish at TRACTEBEL.What we offer
- Exciting projects and varied responsibilities
- An international working environment
- A stimulating work environment, where growth and professional development go hand in hand
- Opportunities throughout your career, based on your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
More information on Tractebel in FranceTRACTEBEL France, a subsidiary of Tractebel ENGIE (5,000 employees), is an international engineering company which provides its expertise and is involved in technical studies, supervision and construction of works linked to renewable energies (hydroelectricity, wind power, solar power). …), major water, gas, transport, complex buildings and nuclear installations.TRACTEBEL (France) (annual turnover of 115 million Euros), rich in its history initiated by the Coyne et Bellier design office, is today a dynamic company of 530 employees, with an international reputation.Cultivate your authenticity in a society where support and fairness generate progress – Join the TRACTEBEL adventure!