WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORAt HNTB Ohio, you can be part of making a lasting different for the communities we serve. As an employee-owned infrastructure solutions firm who has been serving Ohio for over 100 years, you can create a career that is meaningful to you and join a team of professionals in some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the state and country.What You'll Do:
- Completes assigned work within the schedule and number of hours provided.
- Assist in the development of project specifications.
- Responsible for development of discipline specific engineering project elements/deliverables such as reports, designs, and plans.
- Aids in the coordination and productivity of project team members.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced engineering project team members.
- Works closely with other disciplines and on multi-discipline projects.
- Performs quality control reviews of discipline - specific engineering project elements/deliverables.
- Assists with coordination and planning of schedules, hours, and distribution of work within discipline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 4 years of relevant experience, or
- Master’s degree in Engineering and 3 year of relevant experience, or
- PhD in Engineering and 2 years of relevant experience
What You'll Bring:
- Optimizing work processes by using knowledge of the most effective and efficient ways to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Independently progresses the majority of designs and tasks required of the discipline.
- Exhibiting experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and MicroStation and/or AutoCad.
- Exhibiting a thorough understanding of the application related to engineering, geometric and algebraic principles.
- Managing time, proactively forecasting, and communicating project development needs.
What We Prefer:
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification
- Knowledgeable in Microstation and OpenRoads Designer software.
- Knowledgeable in structural/bridge analysis and design software such as CSI Bridge, LARSA, FB MultiPIer, LPIle, MDX, OpenBridge Designer and other software.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONClick here for benefits information: HNTB Total RewardsClick here to learn more about EOE including disability and vetVisa sponsorship is not available for this position.#AK #BridgesLocations:Blue Ash, OH (Cincinnati), Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OHThe approximate pay range for Ohio is $77,044.74 - $120,505.88. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent on factors, including but not limited to, the individual’s qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as physical work location within the state.