The passion, creativity and determination of our talented staff make McLaren Engineering Group one of the top engineering firms in the country. We offer our employees a creative work environment with a dynamic culture and competitive benefits. Our collaborative, innovative atmosphere brings numerous opportunities for professional growth. Salary Range: $64,000-$75,000POSITION TITLEEngineer I RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform structural analysis of various building systems comprised of structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and wood for both gravity and lateral loads.
- Preparation of construction documents and calculation packages.
- Coordinate structural design details with architectural and MEP designs.
- Review shop drawings, RFI's, and perform site visits during the construction phase of a project.
- Work directly with McLaren project managers to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project duration.
- Assist in marketing company services at networking and industry related events.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis.
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering is preferred.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in the structural analysis and design.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification acquired by start date.
- Experience with commercially available 3D structural modeling software: RISA 3D, RAM Structural System, SAFE, SAP2000, etc.
- Experience with computer-aided design, AutoCAD and/or REVIT.
- Ability to perform neat hand calculations and calculations using Excel or Mathcad.
- Strong fundamentals in Statics and Structural Analysis is required.
- Strong communication skills are required. Must be able to write field reports, technical reports, and communicate clearly and effectively through phone and email communication with clients.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid time off
- Summer Fridays
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)