We are offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic team member to join our growing Passenger Rail & Transit Group in Boston, MA. In this position, you will get the opportunity to work on several high-level projects throughout the Northeast Region which will instantly enhance your portfolio and give you access to industry-leading experts. Come join our team of professionals and take your career to the next level.H&H is a full-service infrastructure engineering firm with more than 130 years of experience steeped in solving complex engineering challenges. Consulting firms, contractors and infrastructure owners count on us when innovative design and intricate engineering solutions are required. Our specialty lies in the ability to manage the entire life cycle of engineering services and support. We employ teams of superior engineers that bring a forward-thinking approach using the world’s latest project management, design, and support innovations. As a result, your projects are brought in on time, on budget, and are engineered to the highest standards in design, durability, safety, and aesthetic value.Responsibilities
- Become a team member of the Boston office and contribute to the growth and capabilities of the Passenger Rail & Transit Group.
- Willing to learn and mentor others.
- Assist in and lead the preparation of bridge design documents, including AutoCAD & Microstation plans, quantities, and design calculations.
- Prepare bridge design documents, including AutoCAD & Microstation Plans and quantities and design calculations.
- Complete structural calculations utilizing commercial software and specifications.
- Occasionally perform bridge inspection and load ratings on local agency structures.
- QC Drawings, Calculations and Specifications.
- BS in Civil Engineering required.
- Experience in Bridge design and Plan Production preferred.
- PE preferred.
- AutoCAD required. Microstation is a plus.
- Proficiency in Bridge Structural Analysis and Design Software (AASHTOWare, 4D, CSi Bridge, Mathcad)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in cooperative, team environments.
BenefitsWe offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k).EOE M/F/DISABILITY/VETS