- Prepare technical specialist advice, monitoring, and outputs as a Senior Structural Engineer.
- Review engineering drawings, plans, and specifications to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess the quality of work and adherence to design specifications.
- Ensure all structural engineering work complies with applicable engineering standards, building codes, and safety regulations.
- Advocate for safety in design and construction, identifying potential risks and proposing mitigation measures.
- Prepare and review technical specifications.
- Review and approve various materials to be used.
- Inspection of the materials to be complied with standards.
- Supervise the construction works, erection, testing and commissioning activities to ensure compliance with the contract drawings, specifications, and recognized international standards.
- Ensure that all norms and standards are well respected as per design and where defaults found, make necessary improvement of the design.
- Closely monitor site works and keep well-organized electronic records, photos, and documentation with regular back-up as needed.
- Must possess engineering skills and be capable of interacting with all engineering disciplines
- Should be able to present & explain-design theme, calculation.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Total 15 years of practical experience in the design, analysis, and implementation of large-scale structural engineering projects.
- Sound knowledge of ETABS and STAAD
- Fluent in English; written and oral.
- Can prepare high quality reports to international standards.
- GCC experience preferred
- Previous Airport Experience is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA).
- In-depth knowledge of local and international regulatory standards
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only candidates with skills and experience matching our current vacancies will be contacted. If you have a CV that we like and that we feel may fit a future role, we hope you don’t mind if we keep your details on our database and contact you when an opportunity arises. At Surbana Jurong, we put talent, hard work, teamwork and a fun workplace together to approach problems and solve them creatively and collaboratively. Join us in making a positive impact on the world!