Walter P Moore seeks well prepared graduates of top engineering schools to start and build their careers with our firm. As a graduate engineer, you will participate on project design teams for architectural projects of all types, including commercial, sports, healthcare, education, and public assembly buildings. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in our in-house staff development program. A sound technical background and enthusiasm for the challenges of evaluating existing buildings and infrastructure for seismic risks, client service and a proactive spirit are required.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural (minimum)
- PhD in Structural Engineering domain with emphasis on Seismic Engineering and Structural Dynamics would be preferred
- A strong interest and background academics in Seismic Engineering domain is a plus
- Experience in Earthquake Engineering, Seismic Evaluations and Retrofitting is a plus
- Experience in Reinforced Concrete, Structural Steel, Post tensioning and Precast technology is a plus
- Experience with Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a plus
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work well with a team.
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws and encourage all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, WPM technology and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 800+ professionals work across 24 U.S. offices and 7 international locations.Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
If you don't see a role open you're interested in, Connect with us here to send us your resume.