What You Will Do:
Gannett Fleming has been a tunnel leader for more than 60 years, using this experience to help define the National Tunnel Inspection Standards. We have unique opportunity for an engaging Senior Project Manager to lead tunnel inspection, rehabilitation design, and asset management projects in the Mid-Atlantic region. You will work with a top-notch team that provides multi-discipline tunnel rehabilitation designs and performs inspections in accordance with NTIS, including the evaluation of mechanical and electrical systems. In addition to tunnel inspection, rehabilitation, and design, you will assist clients performing studies in the development and implementation of asset management systems, facilitating the prioritization of tunnel improvements, providing designs for tunnel repairs, improvements, upgrades, and associated equipment and technology. As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing a multi-discipline team to execute and deliver all aspects of the development and implementation of tunnel inspection, rehabilitation design, and asset management projects. Other critical responsibilities include:
- Function as the trusted advisor to key clients on a regional and national level
- Preparation and review of contract documents
- Actively participate in client management teams to develop client strategy and identify project opportunities.
- Participate in business development activities through leading and writing technical proposals.
- Participate in industry organizations and events.
Across North America, from urban areas to rural suburbs, Gannett Fleming’s industry leaders bring extensive design, rehabilitation, inspection, and construction management experience to extend the life of aging infrastructure or to create new structures. You’ll have the opportunity to join as we continue to amaze our clients.
Education | Experience:
- Professional Engineer in DC, MD or VA.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related discipline. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 15 years of progressive experience structures with subject matter expertise in tunnel and underground structure design, rehabilitation, and inspection.
- Location in the Baltimore Washington region preferred
- Established track record of leading multi-disciplined project teams; MEP familiarity is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated business development and capture experience on large scale pursuits
- NTIS Certification or ability to acquire is strongly preferred
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world. We offer a comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, our tax-deferred 401 (K) savings plan, and the opportunity to incentive compensation for eligible positions. We are committed to your personal growth and professional development, so we offer tuition reimbursement, access to internal and external training programs and support active participation in professional organizations. Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans’ status or other characteristics protected by law. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will be considered the property of Gannett Fleming Location: Washingon DC, Baltimore MD, Northrn VA Core Business Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Employment Status: Full-Time Internal Requisition ID: 2023 - 10341Salary Range: $150,000 - $200,000 Salary dependent upon experience and geographic location#LI-Hybrid#LI-ML1