We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.comPrimary Objective:
• The primary role of the Construction Supervisor is to support and guide the contractors & project staff in achieving the efficient development and safe, on-time, on budget, project completion.
• Assist in developing site integrated planning strategies, team structure and contractor integration strategies.
• Work closely with the project management team to ensure project construction work complies with design & specifications.
• The Construction Supervisor will be located in the Rail offices within the TPi site office in Port Hedland.
Specific Accountabilities:• The Construction Supervisor reports directly to the Construction Manager and works closely with all disciplines of the project team, including signalling, communications, earthworks & bridge construction.
• The Construction Managers duties include to :
• Manage & Coordinate with contractors to achieve the schedule and deliverables of all construction tasks executed within the agreed scope of work & specifications.
• Assist wit identifying & quantifying variations to the scope of work.
• Carry out regular inspections to ensure adherence to quality standards & identify non conformances.
• Inspect & receive client supplied materials & report on usage.
• Work closely with the project team & contractors to ensure completion of works to the required standards & quality.
• Assist in management of interfaces between contractors to minimise delays to the project schedule.
• Ensure contractor compliance with HSEC policies & procedures.
• Sound problem solving skills to analyse and evaluate all aspects of the project including, but not necessarily limited to, constructability, safety, quality and commercial.Essential Skills / Experience:
• Basic IT knowledge.
• Project Management skills.
• Basic business skills:
- Cost control
• Exposure in operations, economics/ scheduling, technical advice and construction.
Preferably experience. Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. Additional Information