51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world. Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
🎯 Purpose You will provide structural engineering services to Worley, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the structural team.
- Deliver structural engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform structural engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in structural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the structural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
🗳 What you will bring ✅ ️Mandatory Requirements
- 5-8 of project experience in conceptual and detailed engineering in pre-feasibility and feasibility stages.
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of structural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of structural engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- STAAD management
- Intermediate English spoken (B1)
📜 Education Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- University Degree related and professional card.
- Some job site or factory experience.
💻 Work Modality: Hybrid (Office/Home Office) 💼 Contract Type: 3 months. After this, it may be possible to have a contract for a specific project into the company. 📍 Location: Mexico City
📌 International Transfer Opportunity: No
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley 🚀
⚠️ Keep in mind:
- To be considered, you must verify that you are applying directly on Worley Careers and not on another type of job portal
- You must upload your CV in your Worley Careers Profile.
- This vacancy just considered eligible candidates that are currently living in Mexico, or they have already their permanent VISA in Mexico.
- Requisition ID: MEX00LK
- Organization: LAM