51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world. Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
🎯 Purpose This position performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes. Establish specifications, subcontracts and necessary requisitions. Know concepts, principles and theories in a subject or discipline. Understand the objectives of the area and/or regulators related to the requirements and practices of the industry
Must comply with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards 📋 Responsibilities
- x Make Layouts of equipment and production lines.
- On-site surveys.
- Management of Design Specifications and Standards
- Preparation of catalog of concepts.
- Management of quality standards, codes and regulations that are frequently required in projects.
- Review of topographic information and soil mechanics.
Qualifications - External🗳 What you will bring ✅ ️Mandatory Requirements
- 3-5 of project experience in conceptual and detailed engineering in the pre-feasibility and feasibility stages.
- STAAD management
- Intermediate English spoken (B1)
📜 Education Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- University degree-related and professional card.
💻 Work Modality: Hybryd (Office( Home Office) 📍 Location: Mexico City
📌 International Transfer Opportunity: No
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley 🚀
⚠️ Keep in mind:
- To be considered, you must verify that you are applying directly on Worley Careers and not on another type of job portal
- You must upload your CV to your Worley Careers Profile.
- This vacancy just considered eligible candidates who are currently living in Mexico, or already have their permanent VISA in Mexico.
- Requisition ID: MEX00LC
- Organization: LAM