Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful Civil Engineering Design team as a Civil Engineering Consultant. This position plays an important role in delivering consulting, training, support and configuration services specifically for the Colorado Department of Transportation on Bentley’s Civil Engineering Design Applications and CADD Software. Location: Qualified candidate may work virtually from a home office but must be available during normal business hours in the Mountain time zone. Responsibilities
- Training, configuration, installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance and support of Bentley Civil Engineering Design applications and CADD software.
- Provide transition between versions of Bentley Civil Engineering Design applications.
- Liaison between DOT software users and Bentley support
- Provides technical assistance with the implementation, installation, operation, maintenance and configuration of Bentley products.
- Work effectively with DOT technical employees and Bentley’s Design Engineering team to understand requirements, scope, develop, and validate training workflows.
- Work independently to create learning materials specific to DOT workflows and best practices.
- Configure Bentley applications to DOT standards and workflows
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent experience in survey, road and drainage design
- Experience and comprehensive understanding of infrastructure projects and transportation workflows
- Possess 5 years of experience and knowledge of the following Bentley products: OpenRoads Designer, InRoads, GEOPAK, MicroStation
- Possess working knowledge and experience with OpenRoads Designer
- Ideal candidates should be familiar with and have experience running and configuring Bentley software.
- Strong command of the English language with clear speaking skills for recording videos and teaching live training classes
- Experience developing training materials and/or recording training videos
#LI-RemoteAbout Bentley Systems: Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modeling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 194 countries. www.bentley.com Equal Opportunity Employer: Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law. Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-DiscriminationBentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify / Right to Work Notice Request an Accommodation: As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at [email protected]
Nearest Major Market: Denver