TypeExperiencedReference numberREF9688DLocationHaryanaApply now
Engineer - Geotechnical, Bridges & CivilsGurugram, IndiaWe invite you to bring your Wallap, Plaxis 2D/3D, Slope W, HoleBASE into play as you coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project To succeed in this role you must have B.Tech Civil / M. Tech degree in Geotechnical/Rock Engineering from IITs and NIT’s. Are you our new Design Engineer - Geotechnical - Bridges & Civils. Click the apply-button to send your application.Inviting bright mindsDo you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.You will join our REC departmentAs our new Design Engineer - Geotechnical - Bridges & Civils you will be part of world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organizationYour key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Interpretations of Geotechnical Investigation Reports and use of appropriate geotechnical/geological design parameters
- Soil Structural Interaction Analysis Modeling and Validation
- Slope Stability Analysis and Support Systems Design
- Design of Secant piles, King Piles, Sheet piles, Combiwalls
- Ground movement, Settlement Prediction and Risk Assessments for Urban Structures
- Instrumentation and Monitoring Scheme Proposals and Data Reviewing
- Numerical Modeling and interpretation of results for Slopes Stability analysis analysis
- Prepare Geotechnical/Geological design specifications and design criteria
Your starting point for constant growthFrom the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Must possess 5+ years hands-on design experience including in the Geotechnical design of heavy civil structures Foundations, Rock Slopes, Earth retention system analysis and design and instrumentations & monitoring underground openings and slopes.
- Experience with the European design code (Euro codes)/ British Codes (BS) will be added advantage.
- Candidates having experience in working with Multinational Companies / overseas will be preferred.
- Proficiency in SLOPEW, WALLAP, PLAXIS 2D
- Knowledge of other applicable software like Settle 3D, PLAXIS 3D, GiNT would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English Language with proven report writing skills.
- Have strong communication, client handling skills.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and must have good level of written and spoken English Welcome to our Transport divisionRamboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.Ramboll in IndiaRamboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.How to applyApply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.