Backed by a worldwide team of nearly 18,000, with technical expertise and capability to support almost any requirement, we are looking for ambitious and driven engineers to join our growing water team. Mott MacDonald is focused on delivering high quality, innovative solutions to our clients. We are selective and specific in the clients and projects we choose to work with, aligning with our strong social, environmental and safety ethics, allowing us to constantly drive to do better for us, our clients, and the world.
Your OpportunityOur Mott MacDonald Brisbane team is growing, and we are seeking talented individuals to be part of our expansion.
We invite you to join us as a Buildings Structures Technical Director to take a leading role in growing and developing this part of our Built Environment business.
The role will be integral to delivering outstanding project outcomes that will shape and serve our local and global community.
Reporting to the Built and Environment Sector Leader you will be responsible for building trusted client relationships and managing/leading the team in delivering of our Built Environment projects ensuring they satisfy client brief requirements and expected levels of technical excellence. Whilst focusing of innovation in the delivery of schemes and techniques used to design and construct them. The role will have an element of
seeking business opportunities with current and potential clients
Acting as the Technical Advisor to provide clients with expert technical advice and solutions in your area of expertise, while leading, motivating, and inspiring team members. #LI-CA1
About youWorking closely with the leaders in the business you bring practical relevant experience in the building industry covering feasibility, design, and construction of complex structures, including.
- Experience in client management, business development and coordination of multi-discipline design teams within projects
- Chartered engineer or equivalent (preferably an MIE Aust)
- Ability, drive, and motivation to fulfill a team leadership role and grow part of the business
- An established track record of winning and completing building structures projects successfully within one or more; health, education, commercial, sports, civic, and transportation markets
- Excellent technical competence and understanding of the full range of engineering disciplines on built environment projects
Our values, culture, and benefitsWe value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work. Some of our benefits include:
- Agile working environment
- Competitive salary and group bonus incentive scheme
- Life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
You've got this!This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy that is pushing ahead in the local market.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with an organisation that is shaping the communities in which we live, then we would encourage you to apply for the above position and join our world-class consultancy
Worldwide, Mott MacDonald develops buildings that are safe, striking, efficient and able to stand the test of time. Our building consultancy presents a breadth, depth and calibre of technical expertise that ranks among the best in the industry.