T&M is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join our transportation group in any NJ office. This candidate will serve as a technical specialist, preparing design, calculations and analysis for projects related to rehab and new design of bridges, culverts, dams, bulkheads and other small structures. Additionally, this person will mentor and guide junior staff by both planning, scheduling and reviewing their design, drawings and specifications for related projects. In addition to technical responsibilities, this person will assist project and group managers with project management and business development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering required; Master’s degree a plus.
- 10-12 years of related progressive structural experience essential.
- NJ or NY PE License required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and current structural software.
- Experience with NJDOT projects and knowledge of their design standards, procedures and requirements is required.
- Strong technical skills and an ability to perform all aspects of structural design.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively while building professional relationships with our clients and staff members.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial wellness
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.For California based applicants, our CCPA-CRPA Privacy Notice can be found on our Careers page at www.tandmassociates.com