A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro, we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a livable world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state-of-the-art 3D technology, software development, and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of global career potential.Fugro in Los Angeles, CA is interested in hiring a Senior Professional, who is a registered engineer, who manages and conducts major projects and pursuits from a commercial and technical perspective using independent actions and responsible judgment. They supervise groups of staff or independent business units utilizing Fugro's project management procedures and guidelines.Salary Range: $100,000 – 140,000 annual salaryJob Responsibilities:
- In a supervisory capacity, plan, develop, coordinate, and direct projects with a small staff of engineers. Responsible for the successful execution of the project.
- Conceive, plan, and conduct research in problem technical or logistical areas.
- Participate in selecting the project team, assign duties to the project team, monitor progress, and check the accuracy of completed work.
- Serve as the company's technical specialist in applying conventional and advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes for an assigned area of responsibility.
- Work with other professionals and assist with project execution, including coordinating and performing field exploration, assigning laboratory testing, performing analyses, and writing reports.
- Mentor direct reports with the purpose of professional development.
- Provide a review of proposals and reports.
- Ensure commitments to clients are met in budget, timeliness, and accuracy to maintain a close relationship with the clients throughout the development of the project and beyond.
- Assist in business development, recruitment, and hiring.
- Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company’s processes, including the safety program and the quality management system.
- Execute work duties in an organized and efficient manner and meet deadlines.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Geology, Geotechnical Engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Be a registered and licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- Possess an excellent understanding and knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering and related disciplines.
- Possess an overall understanding of technical requirements and field data acquisition procedures.
- Must be proficient in the use of software for communication, project management, and technical analysis.
- Possess the ability to obtain a valid passport for international travel
- Possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess a Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geologist, or Hydrogeologist license is a plus.
What’s in it for you?At Fugro, our people are truly our number one priority and are central to our purpose to create a safe and livable world. Our values set the foundation for our unique culture: we are determined to deliver, we prepare for tomorrow, we do what’s right, and we build trust. Our talent philosophy is seeded by our values and fueled by a passion for learning, developing leadership behaviors, transparency, and accountability.Fugro offers opportunities to sharpen skills and provide career growth through on-the-job learning experiences, LinkedIn Learning access, business and technical training, and leadership development programs.We value the mental, physical, and financial health of our employees and their families and offer a variety of flexible work models. Additionally, Fugro USA’s comprehensive benefits package ensures you have choices that fit your needs at any life stage.How to apply?If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our ‘apply’ button and upload your resume and cover letter.Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated**.**Fugro USA posting DisclaimerFugro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly at 713-369-5600, option 5 or [email protected] is the law posterEEO is the law supplement posterPay Transparency