Who We Are:Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 425 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.What We Want:An Environmental Professional with TTL is given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types and teams providing an opportunity to explore varying interests and develop passions. We have teams working collaboratively on multi-discipline projects across the Southeast. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills to pair with a strong technical background. He/she must have the ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment such as pumps, compressors, generators, and remediation system components.Duties and responsibilities (include providing technical field support & reporting on environmental projects such as):
- Conduct field investigations to collect geologic data, including soil and rock samples, groundwater samples, and surface water samples.
- Participate in environmental site assessments and investigation projects.
- Perform geologic mapping and assist in the development of conceptual site models.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to assess and evaluate environmental risks and impacts.
- Prepare detailed reports, including technical data, findings, and recommendations for clients and regulatory agencies.
- Stay updated on environmental regulations and best practices in the field of environmental geology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Geological Engineering, or related field; M.S. preferred
- Must be eligible for Professional Geologist (PG) licensure after gaining sufficient experience and testing
- GIT preferred
- 0-3 years experience
- Internships / part-time work and/or CO-OPs is a plus
- Strong knowledge of geologic principles, sedimentology, hydrogeology, and soil science.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel to project sites and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Time management and organization skills
- Good driving record
Job Type: Full-timeThis position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.