Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Staff Designer to join our Altamonte Springs, FL office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years. Key Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will join our Building Enclosure Design and Consulting (BEDC) Group to perform field evaluations, basic engineering, construction observation, submittal review and CAD drafting. The focus of BEDC is the thermal, moisture, air and structural performance of building enclosures.
- ABET accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or in Architecture and experience either as a Co-op or in the construction trades.
- Engineering candidates must have scheduled and/or passed FE exam.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient computer capabilities (MS Office 2013, AutoCAD) are required.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment in a proactive manner when given general instructions.
- Must understand basic engineering concepts, principles, codes, and theories.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details. First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity