Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, has a great opportunity for an entry-level Staff Engineer or Architect to join our Glastonbury, CT office. Key Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will join our Building Enclosure Design and Consulting (BEDC) Group to perform field evaluations, basic engineering, construction observation, submittal review and CAD drafting. The focus of BEDC is the thermal, moisture, air and structural performance of building enclosures.
- ABET accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Construction or Structural Engineering, or in Architecture.
- Practical hands-on knowledge and Co-op experience in the construction trades is desired.
- Must understand basic engineering concepts, principles, codes, and theories.
- Engineering candidates must have passed FE exam or are scheduled to take it.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment in a proactive manner when given general instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient computer capabilities (MS Office 2013, AutoCAD) are required.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details. First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity