Field Technician (Construction)We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a full-time Field Technician to perform duties related to construction materials testing. In this role, you will be responsible for performing construction observation and testing of various phases of construction which includes but is not limited to mass grading, utility installation, and concrete pavement.Responsibilities:
- Perform construction observation to ensure that work is being performed in accordance with approved plans and specifications.
- Conduct field-materials testing, including soil compaction, concrete strength, and asphalt density testing.
- Record and document daily test results and observations and communicate findings with project management team.
- Prepare and organize test reports for different phases of the construction project.
- Maintain equipment and perform routine maintenance and calibration to ensure accurate readings.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and work in a team environment.
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and perform duties in outdoor weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Things we’d like to see:
- 1+ years of experience in construction materials testing or related field.
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Grade I certification.
- Nevada Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction (NAQTC) Sampling and Density certification.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10-hour Construction certification.
We offer competitive compensation packages, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are a self-starter with a passion for construction materials testing, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.